Ready State not Changed to Allocated after Juju Deploy

Hi,

I think I'm pretty close to a successful run with the quantal-proposed package (bzr1269).  Here's the issue - I got the zookeeper node (machine 0) up and running, and it showed up as Allocated to <user> from MAAS web ui.  I have another node in Ready state.  Then, after "juju deploy mysql", "juju status" shows the machine status as pending.  The node state from the MAAS web ui is still in Ready state.  I booted the node, but it stuck at the PXE booting, "Trying to load: pxelinux.cfg/<xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx>".  After a while, it went through the enlisting PXE boot again, then the node shuts down.  I noticed there're a few defects have been committed for the the next 12.10-stabilization release, but wondering if anyone could shed me some lights on how to resolve this issue in the current quantal-proposed build?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Dafang