Re: Ready State not Changed to Allocated after Juju Deploy

[Sorry again, missed the subject line for the new thread.  Added.]

[Thanks Julian for pointing it out.  Sorry about that.  Starting a new thread with new conversations below..]

> On Tuesday 30 Oct 2012 21:01:21 Dafang Zhang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think I'm pretty close to a successful run with the quantal-proposed
>> package (bzr1269).  Here's the issue - I got the zookeeper node (machine 0)
>> up and running, and it showed up as Allocated to <user> from MAAS web ui.
>>  I have another node in Ready state.  Then, after "juju deploy mysql",
>> "juju status" shows the machine status as pending.  The node state from the
>> MAAS web ui is still in Ready state.  I booted the node, but it stuck at
>> the PXE booting, "Trying to load: pxelinux.cfg/<xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx>".  After
>> a while, it went through the enlisting PXE boot again, then the node shuts
>> down.  I noticed there're a few defects have been committed for the the
>> next 12.10-stabilization release, but wondering if anyone could shed me
>> some lights on how to resolve this issue in the current quantal-proposed
>> build?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any insight!
>>
>> Dafang

> Sounds like you configured your environments.yaml incorrectly; did you put
> "localhost" as the maas server address?  If so, put the real host name or IP
> address.

In my environments.yaml, I did use the MAAS server address, which is the same as where it's set for the maas-region-controller and maas-cluster-controller.  Here's the actual content of the file:

default: maas
environments:
  sample:
    type: ec2
    control-bucket: juju-53a879aae42946b2ae9a62ed68670ae7
    admin-secret: 8bbaf87f595c481c860f7855f3566a8e
    default-series: precise
    ssl-hostname-verification: true
  maas:
    type: maas
    control-bucket: juju-53a879aae42946b2ae9a62ed68670ae7
    maas-server: 'http://192.168.77.101/MAAS'
    maas-oauth: 'wWB47CUWbBuXKjVdKa:Dk4hYY38uXABTsz49T:DZajeZLczsrjhSYyndu6BMKzkrQqyNsT'
    admin-secret: 'nothing'
    default-series: precise
    juju-origin: ppa