Re: MAAS Testing: automated tests jobs on jenkins

On 10/31/2012 10:37 PM, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
Hi there,

I configured a job on jenkins to run the automated integration tests.

It's currently passing for the maas package in the archive but failing
for the daily build package.

There is a bug in python-tx-tftp that we just fixed and which, I suspect, is the reason for this failure (I fixed the bug in question manually and was able to enlist/commission/install/juju deploy in the lab without trouble yesterday).

I just copied the fixed version of python-tx-tftp (python-0.1~bzr31-0ubuntu7~ppa1) in the daily ppa, this should fix the problem.

Andres has uploaded the fixed package to raring and is currently working on getting it SRUed into quantal.

Raphaël