What does 'Fix Released' means?

Hi folks,

There were some confusion around when we should move bugs on the 'maas'
project to Fix Released.

I propose the following "simple" definitions:

Fix Commited: the revisions containing the fix to the bug have been
merged to trunk. I think everyone gets that one right today.

Fix Released: the revisions containing the fix are available in the
'daily-qa-ok' PPA. The idea is that users consume MAAS through package,
so we 'Released' should reflect that. And we really don't want users to
be testing directly against the daily PPA. So the 'daily-qa-ok' which
means the integration tests pass seems like a good target.

This only applies for bugs on the 'maas' project. Bugs on the 'maas'
package should use the regular Ubuntu definition. (Which means IIRC it's
Fix Released as soon as a package has been uploaded to the appropriate
archive.)

Let me know if you have any questions or disagree with the above
definitions.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste