Re: Testing SRU/trunk packages in the QA Lab

On 11/20/2012 06:06 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:
[...]
I think you've missed part of the diff (namely the introduction of the
field 'query_field_name').

Indeed I had.  Try again :)

Just tested it, this fixed all the problems with 'prefetch_related', thanks.

With two little fixes I've landed yesterday (minor Django 1.3 incompatibilities), all the tests of the 1.2 branch (but one) pass on precise. The only failing test is the one testing the js code, the problem seems to be related to a selenium/firefox incompatibility. I'm working on it.

R.