Re: Loose ends while finishing up docs for 12.10-stabilization milestone.

On 21/11/12 07:59, Nick Veitch wrote:
> On 20/11/12 21:15, Julian Edwards wrote:
>>
>> I'm really not sure why you think that, can you expand some more?
>> Personally I can only see good things about keeping it around.  Sure, we
>> can say it's unsupported and not to depend on its continued existence,
>> but having a manual tool as a backup is rarely bad.
>
> okay, well, I will hold off on landing that branch until you decide
> whether you want the man page for it or not...

As I said on IRC some hours back - let's keep it.  I have acquiesced to
Gavin's demand to take it out of the PATH though :)

On that note, let's put some warnings in the man page to say that it's
normally run automatically by the webapp, and that the man page is
mostly for reference/backup.

Cheers.