Update on the MAAS CI tests

Hi there,

just a quick update about the CI tests. First thanks a lot to Raphaël who
improved the CI tests to include the juju deployment story.

We now have the following jenkins jobs running our integration tests in the
QA lab.

http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/precise-adt-maas/

- runs the integration tests using the precise SRU package
(ppa:maas-maintainers/experimental)

http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/quantal-adt-maas/

- runs the integration tests using the quantal SRU package
(ppa:rvb/maas.quantal)

http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/quantal-adt-maas-daily/

- runs the ingtegration tests using the dailybuilds package
(ppa:maas-maintainers/dailybuilds)

The Calxeda chassis firmware has been updated and the 4 arms nodes were
included back in the integration tests. The tests expects to enlist and
commission 8 nodes (4 lenovo amd64 nodes and 4 arm nodes)

I've also moved the qa-lab-tests branch to be owned by ~maas-maintainers,
so if you need to make a change, use a merge proposal and anyone in the
team can review. Once it's reviewed and approved tarmac will land in the
lp:~maas-maintainers/qa-lab-tests branch and the jobs will always use the
latest version.

Cheers,
--
Diogo M. Matsubara