Precise → Precise SRU candidate upgrade test

Today I have tested an upgrade from the existing precise maas package to
the version in the daily builds PPA (build from the 1.2 branch and the
packaging.precise.sru packaging branch):

0.1+bzr1309+dfsg-0+1314+148~ppa0~precise1

I have enabled -proposed and I am also using the python-txtftp package
in the daily builds PPA since that is not backported to precise yet, and
also raphael - 2.1.0-0ubuntu4~12.04.2~ppa1 which is not backported to
precise.

NB. I am not testing the remote cluster scenario, region and cluster are
on the same machine.

Package Upgrade and UI
======================

Just a few small things to note:

1. pserv.yaml comes up as a conflicting config, but it *must* be updated
or the pserv will never start up.

2. maas_local_settings.py comes up as a conflicting config, also must be
updated

However everything else seems to work!  Both the cluster and the
region's celery are running. the pserv is running, and I can access the
UI.

Node enlistment, commissioning and deployment

After upgrade, you need to install the maas-dhcp and maas-dns packages,
and then head to the UI to configure the cluster controller.

 * Enlistment worked fine using precise, but with quantal it hangs when
detecting the BMC (this is on my HP microservers, with or without the
extra kernel params enabled).  The BMC parameters were not detected.
 * Commissioning fine (with precise) - but this time BMC parameters
detected ok!
 * juju bootstrap - worked ok, commissioned machine powers up
 * juju deploy mysql - worked ok
 * juju deploy wordpress - worked ok
 * juju add-relation and then expose, all ok

So in summary, there's two problems:
1. BMC detection.  Seems to half work.
2. enlisting with quantal hangs.

Cheers.