Testing of the SRU packages

Last week, the last bugs in the 1.2 branch (the upstream branch for the SRU packages) where fixed (bug 1084507 and bug 1086239) and the fixes were QA'ed.

I created the packages for quantal and precise (from the 1.2 branch) and uploaded them to the testing ppa (https://launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/+archive/testing). The packages are version 0.1+bzr1337+dfsg-0ubuntu1.

For these packages, the integration test suite (Which test: importing images, configuring DHCP and DNS, enlisting nodes, commissioning nodes and deploying 4 nodes using juju) passes:
http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/precise-adt-maas/
http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/quantal-adt-maas/

Diogo and I tested (manually) that the hyperscale story (i.e. having the Cluster Controller located on a separate machine) works fine. Diogo is looking into making that test part of the automated integration tests.

Cheers,

Raphaël

Follow ups