Re: Jenkins broken?

On 01/15/2013 03:55 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:
Hey Matsubara,

This MP got rejected by Jenkins tests (which is another problem with
Jenkins itself if you look at its log), however it still merged it!

https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/ipmi_versioning_support_lp1086162_1.2/+merge/143194

Can you see what went wrong?

Cheers.

The 1.2 branch has actually two mergers ([1] and [2]), one running tests on precise and the other running tests on quantal. In the MP above, only one of the merger failed (because of the selenium library needing an upgrade, I've fixed that this morning) and not the other; I suspect the branch got merged by the second merger.

Diogo, is it possible to configure the Jenkins jobs in such a way that a MP which targets 1.2 gets merged iff the two jobs succeed?

Cheers,

R.

[1] http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/maas-merger-precise/

[2] http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/Maas/job/maas-merger-quantal/