Re: MAAS Testing: 1.2+bzr1430+dfsg-0+1444+164~ppa0~raring1

On 01/03/13 08:14, Diogo Matsubara wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> today I tried the offline feature of MAAS. I used the raring
> package 1.2+bzr1430+dfsg-0+1444+164~ppa0~raring1 available in the daily
> builds PPA.
>
> I confirmed bug 1116331 is fixed. I set the http_proxy setting using the
> maas-cli and using the web UI and nodes during enlistment and
> commissioning are properly using the proxy.
>
> I added a test to set up the http_proxy variable to the continuous
> integration tests.
> https://code.launchpad.net/~matsubara/maas/set-proxy/+merge/151074
>
> Another finding is that the maas-cli get-config and set-config could
> have better help/documentation. Filed bug 1136449 for it.

Cool, thanks for testing all this!

> The http_proxy setting doesn't affect the mas-import-pxe-file script,
> does it? Shouldn't maas-import-pxe-files use the http_proxy variable as
> well?

The original intention was that the *nodes* themselves should have
offline access.  So I don't think the feature itself is compromised by
this, but I'd be happy to see it done because I lose so much damn time
each time I need to import the ephemeral files.

So, please feel free to file a bug.

Cheers