Re: 1.3 branch cut for raring release

Hi Julian,

we talked over IRC about this but I'm sending this email for the list's
benefit.

Tarmac is now monitoring the 1.3 and 1.2 branches and will auto land
approved MPs on those branches after running the test suite. The 1.2 branch
will run tests on the precise and quantal builders. The 1.3 branch will run
tests on the raring builder. I filed an RT to get a new saucy builder and
once that's in place I'll change trunk to run the test suite there,
meanwhile it'll keep running the MAAS test suite on raring.

I also create a saucy job for the saucy dailybuilds package and another one
for the saucy cluster controller. Both should use a saucy testbed to run
the CI tests.

Let me know if I forgot anything.

Cheers,

Diogo