MAAS backport to 12.04 LTS

Hi,

In order to make the most recent version of MAAS available on precise (most recent LTS version), we've backported MAAS (trunk) to precise. Note that we are still in the process of getting MAAS 1.2 SRUed in precise's archives but here, I'm taking about something different: getting the trunk version of MAAS available on precise via a ppa.

The backport package is built (daily) from the same code used to build the package for saucy (upstream=lp:maas, packaging=lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging) in a PPA (ppa:maas-maintainers/daily-backports).

The integration tests are run daily by the following job:
http://10.189.74.2:8080/view/MAAS/job/precise-adt-maas-backport-daily/

Packages from this ppa, after they've gone through some additional QA, will be candidates to be promoted into MAAS's stable ppa.

Cheers,

Raphaël

Follow ups