Looking for latest maas package

Hello guys,

I'm trying to play with juju-core (1.11.4-1~1514~precise1) on MAAS,
but I hit this maas bug (bug:1204507)[1], which is claimed it's fixed
in maas 1.2 rev1378, but I looked through the whole maas-maintainers's
PPAs, none of them includes the latest maas package for precise
(including maas daily build).

I wonder where can I find the latest maas package which include the
latest bug fixes,  or is there a build factory to build against every
maas commit?

By the way, I'm looking for a map about which maas version works with
which juju-core (or juju) version, is there any?

Thanks a million

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1204507

--
Ray Wang