Need help in Ubuntu Cloud Infrastructure with MAAS and Juju

My problem description:

I have install MAAS server in One Physical machine. Maas server
machine having two ethernet one for Public network(10.0.0.0/8) one for
private network(192.168.1.0/24).

I have enlisted two physical node to MAAS server. Then I edited the
node "Wake on Lan" and Accept and Commission. Now the status of the
two nodes are Commissioning.

If I boot the two nodes in network boot, its PXE booting. Its getting
some errors like

Can not apply stage final, no datasource found! Likely bad things to
come!. And MAAS data source can not find error also occurring.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue? I want to deploy
Openstack using MAAS and JuJu.

Thanks in advance

--

Cheers,