Re: Error: 403 FORBIDDEN (You are not allowed to start up this node.)

The above error gone again I run with following command

juju bootstrap -e maas --upload-tools

Now , the status of one machine is "Allocated".

Now one more node is in still Ready state. How to allocate it to JUJU?

I did,

created one more MAAS key and added one paragraph

environments:
  maas:
    type: maas
   # Change this to where your MAAS server lives.  It must specify the
base path.
    maas-server: 'http://192.168.1.151/MAAS/'
    maas-oauth:
'EWEjxN6hdvtr7G5EMU:mM7rbkMaf2DYgSdfJb:CFMqduBQkNxbTzbRgffPC8HJHWQGAaxL'
    admin-secret: 'nothing'
    default-series: precise
    authorized-keys-path: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub # or any file you want.
    # Or:
    # authorized-keys: ssh-rsa keymaterialhere

  maas:
    type: maas
    # Change this to where your MAAS server lives.  It must specify
the base path.
    maas-server: 'http://192.168.1.151/MAAS/'
    maas-oauth:
'kYZg2mGZk8bKUssRzS:W5dqgkYcawNfGmjDZn:ndnyF2u4RcY4auhAeRpbxLXMdkwKF868'
    admin-secret: 'nothing'
    default-series: precise
    authorized-keys-path: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub # or any file you want.

Again I ran

juju bootstrap --upload-tools

is returns environment already bootstrapped. So please tell me how can
I allocate one more node to juju.

There is one button in MAAS web UI to start the node, It will allocate
to the user. Shall I use Web UI to allocate node? Will juju identify
it?