Dependency updates prior to 14.04

We are going to have a policy of no dependency updates for MAAS once it
hits 14.04, until the next LTS.  This makes changes in newer releases
easier to SRU to the last LTS.

Therefore, we need to start deciding quite soon on our dependency
changes for the next release.  We'd like to switch to Python 3 which
will pull in a whole bunch of changed stuff but I missed the session at
the sprint about that, so Gavin do you have a summary of it?  There's
nothing on the blueprint[1].

Also, given we've not really updated any of our dependency versions
since the post-Cobbler re-write, it's a good opportunity to do so.

So please, update to your hearts' content ASAP :)

Cheers

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/maas/+spec/t-cloud-maas-python3