maas, juju, or saucy problem?

Hi All,

I'm not sure if what I'm running into is a problem with MAAS, juju, or
the underlying OS itself.  I'm almost positive that it's not MAAS,
but, I thought I'd ask to be sure.

What I'm hitting is described almost verbatim below, except I see this
with every service I deploy, not just mysql:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/364714/juju-deploy-of-charm-mysql-in-maas-provider-failing-after-successful-bootstrap

In this case everything is running on 13.10, including the maas server
and juju nodes.  juju-core 1.16.0 is utilized as well as maas
1.4+bzr1693+dfsg-0.

Since juju craps out due to the dbus problem, the only way I've been
able to remedy this is to ssh into the node, start dbus, log out, then
destroy the unit / service and redploy it back onto that node.

At the stage that this is happening, I'm pretty sure this is out of
MAAS's hands unless anyone has any insight that would state otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

--
Kent Baxley
Field Engineer, Canonical