MAAS PPA for saucy, trusty

Julian,

The dailybuilds PPA for MAAS [1] needs a new recipe for trusty. I was
going to copy the saucy recipe [2] over, but I noticed a problem:

  Recipe:
    # bzr-builder format 0.3 deb-version
{debupstream}-0+{revno}+{revno:packaging}~ppa0
    lp:maas
    merge packaging lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging

It should be using lp:maas/1.4. Will switching that cause problems for
people using the PPA in saucy? As in, they'll suddenly go back 19
revisions.

I won't add the trusty recipe for now. You know better how this fits
together so I'll let you have a look before I do anything. The Landscape
team are going to be using this so we do need to address it soonish.

Another thing. The description in the PPA mentions:

  The QAed daily builds archive
  (https://launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/+archive/daily-qa-ok)
  contains version of these packages that have passed QA validation.

However, that PPA looks very out of date. I think we ought to drop it,
or get a reliable process in place to keep it up to date. The former is
much less work, and shouldn't break anyone; it looks like no one can
possibly be relying on it.

Gavin.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/+archive/dailybuilds
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~julian-edwards/+recipe/maas-daily-saucy