Re: Documentation for new features

Just a friendly reminder, when writing documentation for new features,
please make sure to add a conditional statement like "this feature is
available in version xx.xx and higher".  Otherwise, we will get peppered
with requests saying "I can't find feature X but it's in the docs!"

The same thought crossed my mind over the holiday but if we refer to versions using release dates (à la 13.10, 14.04) like you seem to suggest, don't you think it will be confusing for people using other archives (I'm thinking about the widely used cloud archive)? I think it would be better to use MAAS' version names (i.e. '1.4', '1.5', etc).