Re: Comments on the networks feature

>> 2. What fields did you have visible when you saw the problem with the
>> "Physical zone" layout?  Unfortunately this page's layout is horribly
>> flexible and it's going to be hard to keep all possible configurations
>> looking good.

OK it looks like the page has changed enough in the latest trunk revno
(2000!) that this problem is no longer present.

I poked around and did a few more screenies though:

1. http://imgur.com/ujbp22w
  This selection box at the bottom of "add network" is a bit crazy I'm
afraid - it won't scale at all.  I think what we need is a JS-based node
picker (noDe!) which once selected allows further selection of that
node's interface.  If this is going to take more time than we have
available this week I'd rather just fix the node edit page to add it
that way than have this selection box, don't you think?

2. http://imgur.com/u1RK0yo
  Bug: "Attached nodes" is saying zero after I added one during network
definition.

3. I can't add a node's interface to a network from it's edit page, I
presume you guys are working on that already anyway.

Getting there!