Re: Comments on the networks feature

1. http://imgur.com/ujbp22w
   This selection box at the bottom of "add network" is a bit crazy I'm
afraid - it won't scale at all.  I think what we need is a JS-based node
picker (noDe!) which once selected allows further selection of that
node's interface.  If this is going to take more time than we have
available this week I'd rather just fix the node edit page to add it
that way than have this selection box, don't you think?

I think everyone here is in agreement. There is even a card on the board for this. Doing a proper widget that will scale involves some JS work so we figured we would start by a simple widget (the one Django provides) and then work on the JS widget.

2. http://imgur.com/u1RK0yo
   Bug: "Attached nodes" is saying zero after I added one during network
definition.

That's because the display still uses the old Node <-> Network relation instead of the new MAC <-> Network relation. But there is a branch up for review that fixes precisely this problem.