Packaging changes needed

Hey Andres

I'm sending this to summarise the changes we need in the packaging to support
some new features upstream.  I mentioned one already but not the other.

 - After the cluster package gets installed, post-install needs to call "maas-
provision upgrade-cluster".  This is a generic hook that will do some cluster-
specific upgrade work.  We've made it generic so that the packaging need not
change again; the hook will always DTRT.

 - "maas-region-admin edit-named-options", this will edit the
/etc/bind/named.conf.options file so that it includes the
named.conf.options.inside.maas file, which contains the 'forwarders' setting.
It makes a backup of the old file with the suffix
'.maas-YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.mmmmmm'.

Obviously this needs to run after the part that calls set-up-dns/write-dns-
config.

Cheers

(sorry if you are getting this twice, I had a problem the first time)

Follow ups