Re: Getting rid of bootresources.yaml (sort of)

On 04/15/2014 08:08 PM, Gavin Panella wrote:

>> Agreed.  By the way, we'll want to put a bit of thought into global
>> (easy) settings vs. cluster-specific (flexible) settings.
>
> I don't really understand. Can you elaborate on this?

I think I utterly forgot to do so.  Internet here is... sporadic at
best, as is coffee, and these factors do not contribute to my personal
efficacy.  HELP!  Don't expect me to be around much in the two days this
week that aren't new-year holidays.  I gave in and requested two days
off, but with our Beloved Leader on holidays himself...

What I meant was: for ease of use it might be attractive to have a
single import configuration for all clusters, but full tweakability
requires per-cluster configuration.  There may be some fertile middle
ground somewhere.

Jeroen