Re: Death to bootresources.yaml, Fit the Second

Replying on-list after accidental off-listing :)

On 13 May 2014 17:16, Jeffrey Lane <jeffrey.lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't recall offhand, but how would we tell the cluster or region at this
> point to only download trusty and avoid downloading everything plus brother?

We will provide a way to do this in the UI and API, but the default
(as requested by sabdfl) is that MAAS just downloads everything
(there's a discussion to be had about the value of everything, I
think; I suspect precise+trusty for all arches and subarches should be
enough).

> From an LTS and cert point Of view we only care about  Precise and Trusty
> and have no need for customers to be forced to download anything more.

Understood.