Fixing static DHCP

MAAS needs to become a semi-DHCP server by allocating IPs in the static
range.  Therefore the following tasks spring to mind.  Please review and
let me know if you have any others:

 * DB model changes
  * high/low static range
  * pool of allocated IPs (need to think more how to model this one)

 * Simple UI to configure available static IP range alongside the
dynamic ones (could be as simple as fitting it in to the existing
network for simplicity for now)

 * Remove job that writes host entries as soon as we know a machine's IP
(and its reverse when deleting the host)

 * Add job to allocate and write host entry at node acquisition time,
and return it in the API response

 * Add job to reclaim IP when a node is released.

Anything else I think is gravy for now and not part of a *fix* for this
bug; we can extend this change to do more later.

Follow ups