Re: curtin custom partitions

Kyle,

It determines the size of your disk and then uses the rest of the partition
(whatever is left after uefi, mbr, gpt, etc. depending on which route you
go).

If you take a look at the code:

https://code.launchpad.net/curtin

The file where all the partitioning magic happens is in helpers/common so
if you change the size of the type of partition that you want you would be
able to hack this in as proof of concept.

The code that calls the partitioning code in helpers/common is
curtin/commands/block_meta.py

Hope that helps,

Newell