Re: Release blockers and trunk packaging lander

On Thursday 16 Oct 2014 11:46:29 Julian Edwards wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 Oct 2014 14:41:00 Julian Edwards wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The trunk packaging lander had wedged.  I've just un-wedged it so there's
> > no need to manually land packaging branches any more.
> >
> > I am now polling to see if anyone has any genuinely release critical
> > branches waiting that I need to keep track of before cutting a release
> > branch, which I plan to do later today (15th) or early my day on the 16th.
> >
> > Please let me know.  The release milestone has been populated with so much
> > stuff it's getting hard to tell.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> No blockers, great, I'm cutting the branch now.

1.7 is now open for RC business.  I've made a new packaging branch lp:~maas-
maintainers/maas/packaging.utopic for it.

CI is also active for the new branch, as is a lander bot.

I have not added any recipes for the trunk yet, because I don't want to start
creating packages for a parallel trunk until 1.7 is released.  This is because
we'll inevitably end up with mixed up versions until the version is bumped in
the trunk packaging branch.