Re: MAAS node

That helps, because did not know needed that package.
Still no response.  Still getting the NODE EVENT WARNING:
Failed to query nodes’s BMC return code 1

The Webgui picks up the IPADDR when I manually list the NODE.
SO I can deduce that their is a connection and that the VMs can
talk to one another.

I tried installing the node from MAAS IP and MAAS name but I’ve had
more luck with MAAS IP.

Could my router DHCP get in the way of MAAS DHCP?
Could external DNS get in the way of internal MAAS DNS?
Will it matter the hostOS i’m running the VMs & Libvirt ?

Still no go.:(

Steve