Re: MaaS dashboard IP

Yes, the same scenario applies.  I’ve added the extra interface to
cluster on the MaaScontroller.

However, the PHYSswitch with the tagged INT is still holding back
traffic from the CLUSTER
so…

192.168.1.0 are all the IPs
		.5 and .6 are on the CLUSTER
I can login to those when PHYSswitch NOT tagged

but it seems I would have to put .6 on a different subnet
perhaps…
10.0.0.6  to the cluster

Best,

Steve