Re: MaaS dashboard IP

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:12 AM, Stephen <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 192.168.1.0 are all the IPs
> .5 and .6 are on the CLUSTER
> I can login to those when PHYSswitch NOT tagged
>
> but it seems I would have to put .6 on a different subnet
> perhaps…
> 10.0.0.6  to the cluster

Yes, when you configure the network interface you will use for the cluster
and its nodes, it must have a separate IP range than you are using with an
existing DHCP server (presumably your management network). Otherwise your
routing will be ambiguous.

I usually configure it so that traffic can be forwarded from the nodes
directly to the internet, (so that they can hit archive.ubuntu.com for
updates, etc.) but you can use a web proxy if desired.

Regards,
Mike