Networking Integration has now Landed

Today is a big day! The networking work that we have been working on for
the past month has finally landed into MAAS trunk. This has been a huge
effort to make networking the best it can be for MAAS 1.9 and I am really
excited to see that it has finally land. This has been one of the biggest
changes to MAAS I have seen with a complete overhaul of the networking
model and implementation of first class citizens like Fabrics, VLANs,
Subnets, Spaces, and Interfaces.

More work still needs to be done to get it working at its best. Below are
some of the few bugs that need to be fixed.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1494472
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1494465

There is also an issue with Juju using the new networking model. We are
working closely with the Juju team to make sure we find the proper solution.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1494476

The current migration lock has now been released and you can propose
migrations into trunk.

I would like to say thanks to Mike and Lamont for helping make the new
networking model the best it can be!

Thanks,
Blake