Re: maas w/ virtual machines

Looks like I'm using 1.7.6 as it was what was on the 14.04.3 ISO I
downloaded and used "Install MAAS cluster". Is there a good way to upgrade
that? Ideally I want to be using 1.9 for testing.

Can I just add ppa:maas-maintainers/dailybuilds (it seems the default
install of MAAS this way doesn't install software-properties-common to give
add-apt-repository either.)

John
=:->

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Mike Pontillo <mike.pontillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx