Re: Unique Space Names

>    That is, we probably made it unique=False to work around this quirk in
> Django, when we should have done it a slightly different way, such as the
> one captured in the answer. (what we really wanted to say was, names must
> be unique, unless they're NULL, in which case they will be represented by
> ID instead.)

Sounds good. Given what a space means, I'd be tempted to not have ones that
don't have a name, but instead have a NULL reference to a space for Fabrics
and Subnets that have been autodiscovered. (As you say, a space is a user
construct to aggregate subnets into logical groupings, and thus unlikely
something that could be discovered.)

John
=:->