Re: Docs issues from the perspective of a new user.

Thanks Tom, that's useful. Your feedback on docs is spot on; the team is
heads-down working towards a 2.0 for 16.04 LTS which will include
stronger documentation and perhaps more importantly will do a lot more
self-debugging to spot errors in configuration that would prevent MAAS
from working properly.

On the flip side, I think it's increasingly unlikely that we'll be able
to maintain external DHCP support; we're focused on LANs where MAAS has
the ball and can model everything that's on the network. We're not there
yet, but it's getting very close.

Mark