Re: MAAS 1.9, how to connect macs to subnet?

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Blake Rouse <blake.rouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Andreas,
>
> That message is miss leading because you are correct that does not exist
> on the subnet endpoint. That actually is now all done on the "interface(s)"
> endpoint. You need to actually assign an interface to a subnet to connect
> it. This can be done over the API or the WebUI.
>
> maas my-maas-session interface link-subnet node-system-id eth0 mode=auto
> subnet=2
>
> Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks, I'm reading up on spaces, fabrics and all that, and the differences
between MAAS 1.8 and 1.9. In 1.8 we had a NIC connected to many different
networks, I'm now actually checking if that remained true after the upgrade
to 1.9.