Re: Trying to add a vCenter node on a MAAS master gives me a SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

I see, I provisionned a VM and added it on MAAS. Thanks :) Pretty cool
But..I have to type vCenter credentials each time to check for new VM,
not really "lean"

Maybe there is another hypervisor other than esxi who will integrate
fully with MAAS that you could recommend me ?

Thanks
-Thomas