Re: Trying to add a vCenter node on a MAAS master gives me a SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

Andreas,
I wanted MAAS to be able to fully provision the VM (Create from the
GUI, VM is pushed and created by MAAS over vCenter API<- that was the
main feature I was looking for)
Trying Juju was on the list :) Will do that now to check if that could
meet the needs!

Thank you for your kind help.

-Thomas