Re: Integrated your code into lp:~trapnine/maas/ha_rack_details

Yes, it is looking really good!

Agreed we should keep the zone. The following layout in this order matches
what we agreed (and is consistent with node details):

on the left:
- Type
- Last image sync
- Zone
- Fabrics
- DHCP

and on the right:
- CPU
- RAM
- Storage
- OS
- MAAS version

The build should match this layout. Jeff there are no updated designs, at
this point we are editing in code to save time.

I've been thinking about MAAS version. If it is the same as the region
version it is not useful info for the user - in fact it might be
unnecessarily confusing.
If the controller version is different from the region version we should
display an error.
So I think we should remove it from the summary and make sure we have an
error message in place - what do you think Blake?

Thanks,
Carla

--

*Carla Berkers*