MAAS usability research

Dear MAAS users,

The design team at Canonical is constantly working on improving the user
experience and usability of our tools.  As part of our usability research, we
would like to investigate the way people think about MAAS and the concepts
it involves. To that goal we are performing a card sorting exercise and we
would really appreciate your input.

The survey involves a very short questionnaire regarding the use of MAAS,
and a card sorting task, where MAAS concepts can be grouped into
categories. It will not take more than 20 minutes in total. There are no
right or wrong answers; the goal is to investigate the mental model you
have of the concepts involved.

Your feedback will help us improve MAAS, so your input would be greatly
appreciated.

Here is the link to the survey:
https://z6s6nbgs.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/maasia1

Thank you in advance.