Re: maas 1.9.4 on trusty needing to boot xenial clients

I can't use juju 2.0 beta.  It just isn't quite ripe enough yet.

I tried to find a place in the maas UI to manually deploy and couldn't
find it but in the process I found that my .juju/environment.yaml still
had a default line that had trusty as the default deployment OS.  I
changed that to xenial and did my juju bootstrap again and it came up
on 16.04 LTS, which is what I was looking for.

Thanks for getting me looking in the right direction though.

--
Daniel R. Bidwell	|	bidwell@xxxxxxxxxxx

Andrews University	|	Information Technology Services

If two always agree, one of them is unnecessary

Karma is getting what you deserve, mercy is not getting what you deserve,

grace is getting what you do not deserve.

"In theory, theory and practice are the same.

In practice, however, they are not."