mactel-support-community team mailing list archive

Re: Hardware Volunteer

I don't think that the page has been updated in awhile. The fact that a MacBook1,1 page exists is testament to the fact that someone out there has that hardware and is maintaining the wiki page for it. I think the best way to get involved is to frequent the Apple Users forum at ubuntuforums.org, and continue to advocate bugs affecting "mactel-support. Additionally, keep up the wiki maintenance. The team is more of a community of users (other than those that are developers that also have access to the mactel-support PPA.