mactel-support team mailing list archive

Re: Presentation

Take Initiative and do... something.

There are several bugs marked against "mactel-support", and there is tons of docs that can be maintained.

On Oct 12, 2009, at 6:14 PM, Rolando F. Blanco C. wrote:

Hi,

My name is rolando blanco, nice to be here, well, I did buy a MacBook Pro (5,3) Unibody 15" and I want that Ubuntu can be installed in this machine, without any hard configuration, then I' m here
redy to work on it.

Please let me know how can I help with the project.

And please, sorry my poor english, I' ll do my best!

--
Saludos Fraternos Ubunteros!
"No pases la vida tratando de hacer trabajar a tu computador,...