mactel-support team mailing list archive

Re: package upload problems

I think the upload process changes a bit awhile back, but I am not sure how. I am sure if you search in the Ubutnu docs there will be a wiki outlining how to upload.

I believe that that power manager package was to fix a problem that did not allow the brightness keys to adjust the screen brightness correctly on some machines.

Trying to recall all this from memory so I am not too sure. you could have a look in the package file for a readme.