mactel-support team mailing list archive

Re: Drag and drop in bcm5974-dkms 1.1.4-0ubuntu1~mactel-support1~karmic1

Bugs are created just like an other bug in Launchpad or Ubuntu. Create the bug at bugs.launchpad.net and choose the "mactel-support" project. I don't think the "report a bug" link comes up until you search for one...