magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: Automatic import orders

Hello,
is there any? or all people went to Belguim conference? ;)

The next week in Spain are holiday (semana santa). But not all peole
are holiday. Any People, work. ;)

For feedback Automatic Import Orders & co, think that the develop with
Scheduled Action? Its a good feature? Now, Are you develop any other
feature?

The next week I have time for develop this feature. It's for this
reason if you can answer it's good or not before working.

What do you think?