magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: Fiscal position on a per country basis

I think would be very useful setting a fiscal position depending on the partner country. It would help setting the correct taxes in invoices created from Magento sales that contains partners from different countries.

+1 to merge your contribution.

Jordi

En/na Albert Cervera i Areny ha escrit:

Hi,

didn't want to include this in the other e-mail as it's totally unrelated. We've got some changes in our tree (not pushed yet), that allow setting a fiscal position in the country. This is not as flexible as what Magento allows for managing taxes, but it's enough for one of our needs.

Just wanted to mention it in case somebody needs it, or if you had the idea to implement that. I'll probably ask for merge in the next days.

--

Albert Cervera i Areny

http://www.NaN-tic.com

OpenERP Partner <http://www.NaN-tic.com>