magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: About the sale.orders in OpenERP

Hi Stephane

I you want to change the status of the order, invoice and picking when you
make an import from magento. You have to configure the "E-commerce payment
configuration" in "Finantial Management". With this menu you can create a
workflow for each king of payment by selecting the various option.

Regards