magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

Re: [Openerp-expert-production] grouped products/packs

Hi all,

I agree with Ana, I think you may need to use a BoM if you really have to
launch a production order to build the pack.
In that case you shouldn't need to create a product_pack and a BoM on each
grouped product.
If you don't need to manage production orders, it can indeed be a good
option.

--
Guewen Baconnier

Business Developer