magentoerpconnect-community team mailing list archive

fixed "ID problem with export-import CSV" bug, be careful with your data!

Hello Magentoerpconnect community,

I finally fixed the old CSV import bug with base_external_referentials (a
dependency of Magentoerpconnect) due to the fact we where using a dot inside
the per referential module name (extref.referiential_name):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect/+bug/673614

The details are given in this link.

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL AND RESTART YOUR SERVER WITH
--update=base_external_referentials --database=your_base after you apply the
group of commits your code, else you might corrupt your data!

Enjoy the fix and continue to help us building that awesome connector!

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant